Are you ready to get started?
Welcome! You’ve made the best decision for your business.
But right now, you may be thinking… “Did I make the right decision hiring these guys??”
The answer? Yes.
Good design will convert more website visitors into subscribers and customers.
Good design will help you bring more inquiries.
Good design will take you from where you are to where you’re dreaming of being!
Don’t just take my word for it. Here’s a reminder of the results I’ve achieved for my clients:
— Jamarcus Frazier
Founder & CEO of Equilibrium Lyfe
“Atkins Design took my vision and blew me away. Not only did they exceed my expectations, they went on to create an additional logo for me. Their service has always been impeccable… So impeccable that I have referred Atkins Design to at least 10 of my friends over the last few years. It has been an absolute pleasure working with them and I look forward to continued success and service from them.”
— Freda Crump
CEO of Miss Crumpy’s Hotwings
“Atkins Design walked me through the design process by making sure they understood my ideas and the target audience for my product. They always made sure they had my approval before finalizing ideas, and discussed pricing before completing any work. Atkins Design is very professional and worked diligently to make sure the design objectives were met.”
— Nikkele Shelton
International Selling Author
What’s included on this page?
- Project management: Instructions on how we’ll use Asana to organize your project.
- Your checklist: A checklist of things I need you to complete before your project starts.
- The process: My step by step process so you know what to expect at every stage of this project.
- Feedback guidelines: Tips to help you provide me with really helpful feedback on design mockups.
- Timeline guidelines
A project management tool is a secure space online where we have have conversations, share files, set reminders, and create to-do lists.
Whereas files often get lost when I’m managing projects through email, nothing gets lost or forgotten in Asana. It’s the simplest way to keep your project organized and make sure it goes as smoothly as possible!
Don’t worry – you won’t need to pay for this tool and it’s not hard to use. Click the button below to watch a 2-minute tutorial on how to use it!
Here’s what I need from you before your project begins…
1. Create a Pinterest board. On Pinterest, create and fill a public board with inspiration for your brand. If you get stuck, feel free to pin from my design boards.
Send me the link to your board when you’re done so I can see it!
If Pinterest isn’t your thing, don’t worry. You can search Google for images that resonate with the way you want your brand to feel and simply upload them to the ‘Pinterest’ task inside our Asana project. Watch the video above to see how to do this.
2. Fill out your Design Questionnaire. Your questionnaire helps me understand your goals and needs, and enables me to create something you’ll love!
3. Upload your website content to Asana. I need you to upload your website copy & photography to Asana at least 1 week before your project starts.
I really appreciate simple and straightforward feedback. It helps me clearly understand your thoughts and make the right changes to your designs.
Here are a few tips on providing awesome feedback:
- Try and use bullet points to break up your feedback.
- Use headers to organize your feedback.
- Read over your feedback to make sure it’s clear and check that you’ve answered any questions I may have asked.
- Post your feedback as a comment on the relevant Asana discussion instead of emailing me directly. Back and forth emails can get tiring but communicating in Asana is a breeze!
- If you have team members that would like to add their feedback, I kindly ask that you gather the feedback into one message. This stops everyone from getting confused and keeps the project organized.
To help keep your project on track to finishing on time, please provide feedback on your designs within two business days of receiving them.
I really appreciate your effort to provide files and feedback on time! Timeliness from both of us will help us get your project done on (or even before!) the deadline so you can move on to the next exciting task on your to-do list and I can cheer you on.
What happens now?
After you’ve completed everything on your checklist, we’re all set to begin your project! I’ll contact you a couple of weeks before your start date to set up an optional 30 minute call where you can ask any last-minute questions you may have.
I look forward to starting your project!